Norske Skog's shareholder policy
The shareholder policy is as follows:
- Norske Skog's goal is to provide a competitive return for shareholders.
- Norske Skog's shares shall be freely negotiable and based on the principle one share – one vote.
- The dividend policy shall be competitive and responsible.
- Norske Skog's capital structure shall be adapted to the company's strategy and business risk.
- The work of the board and the executive management shall be based on the principle of equal treatment of all the company's shareholders.
Q1 2012 Presentation
The announcement of Norske Skog's accounts for the first quarter of 2012
will take place on Thursday 3 May at 7.00 a.m. CET.
There will be a presentation of the accounts at DnBNOR’s offices at Aker Brygge in Oslo at 8:30 a.m.
A recording of the presentation will be available on the web shortly afterwards.
The President and CEO, Sven Ombudstvedt, and other members of corporate management
will participate in both of these events.
An international telephone conference will further be held at 1 p.m. Details for the telephone conference are:
800 56053 (Norway Toll Free)
0800 279 4841 (UK Toll Free)
1877 249 9037 (USA Toll Free)
+44 (0)20 7784 1036 (International Toll)
Confirmation Code: 2644671
Participants are asked to dial in no later than 12:55.