Notice of annual general meeting
Norske Skog ASA will be holding the annual general meeting on 20 April 2023 at 13:00 CEST as a virtual meeting at https://dnb.lumiagm.com/163076063.
The notice and voting form for the annual general meeting will be sent to all shareholders with known address today.
To participate in the general meeting, please log in to: https://web.lumiagm.com either on your smartphone, tablet or PC. Enter Meeting ID: 163-076-063 and join the meeting. You must then identify yourself with the reference number and PIN code from VPS for the general meeting, which you will find in VPS Investor Services (Corporate Actions – General Meeting – ISIN). Shareholders who have not elected electronic notices in VPS will receive the reference number and PIN code on the forms enclosed to the notice distributed by post. Shareholders can log in to the general meeting up to one hour before the meeting starts, i.e. from 12:00 CET. Shareholders must be logged in before the general meeting starts to be able to vote. Shareholders are welcome to contact DNB Registrars Department on phone + 47 23 26 80 20 (between 08:00-15:30 CET) or send an e-mail to email@example.com if they need their reference number and PIN code or if they have technical questions.
The board of Norske Skog ASA has approved the final agenda for the company’s annual general meeting:
- Opening of the general meeting
- Election of a person to chair the general meeting
- Election of a person to cosign the minutes
- Approval of the notice and agenda
- Approval of the annual accounts and the board of director’s report for Norske Skog ASA and the group for the financial year 2022
- The board of directors’ report on corporate governance
- Authorisation to distribute dividend based on the approved annual accounts for 2022
- Advisory vote on the board of directors’ report on salary and other remuneration to leading personnel
- Election of members to governing bodies and remuneration
- Approval of remuneration to the company’s auditor
- Proposal of board authorisation for share capital increases
- Proposal of board authorisation to acquire own shares
- Amendments to the articles of association
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Communications and Public Affairs
For further information:
Norske Skog media:
Vice President Corporate Communication and Public Affairs
Mob: +47 917 63 117
Norske Skog Investor Relations:
Investor Relations Manager
Mob: +47 906 12 919