Notice of annual general meeting
Norske Skog ASA will be holding the general meeting on 15 April 2021 at 13:00 CET at the company's offices at Sjølyst plass 2, 0278 Oslo. The notice and voting form for the general meeting are available on www.norskeskog.com. The notice and voting form for the general meeting will be sent to all shareholders with known address today.
In order to minimise the risk of spread of the coronavirus (covid-19) and to ensure that the ordinary general meeting can be held in compliance with current laws and regulations applicable in Oslo municipality, shareholders may not participate in the ordinary general meeting in person, but may instead participate by either:
(a) voting electronically in advance of the general meeting – see further information in item 1 on page 7 of the notice (“the right to vote in advance of the general meeting”), or
(b) attending the ordinary general meeting by proxy to the chair, with or without voting instructions – see further information in item 2 on page 8 of the notice (“the right to attend the general meeting by proxy”).
Webcast: It will be possible to follow the annual general meeting via webcast, but this will not include the opportunity to vote. The web address for the webcast will be made available on the company’s website, www.norskeskog.com.
The board of Norske Skog ASA has approved the final agenda for the company’s annual general meeting:
- Opening of the general meeting, approval of notice and agenda
- Election of a person to chair the general meeting and a person to cosign the minutes
- Approval of the annual accounts and the board of director’s report for the financial year 2020 for Norske Skog ASA and the group, including allocation of the result for the year, and consideration of the statement on corporate governance
- Approval of the board of directors’ guidelines for determination of salary and other remuneration to leading personnel
- Election of board members and remuneration to governing bodies
- Approval of the auditor’s remuneration
- Proposal of board authorisation to acquire own shares
- Proposal of board authorisation for share capital increases
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Communications and Public Affairs
For further information:
Norske Skog media:
Vice President Corporate Communication and Public Affairs
Mob: +47 917 63 117
Norske Skog Investor Relations:
Investor Relations Manager
Mob: +47 906 12 919