Notice of annual general meeting
Norske Skog ASA will be holding its annual general meeting on 16 April 2020 at 13:00 CET at Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS, Haakon VII’s gate 10 in Oslo. The notice and registration form for the general meeting, and the annual report for 2019 are available on www.norskeskog.com. The notice and instructions for registration for the general meeting will be sent to all shareholders with known address today.
In order to minimise the risk of spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to ensure that the annual general meeting can be held also in the event that further statutory restrictions on assembly of persons are introduced, shareholders are urged not to participate in this year’s annual general meeting in person, but rather participate by either:
(a) voting electronically in advance of the general meeting – see further information in item 1 on page 3 in the notice to the AGM (“the right to vote in advance of the general meeting”), or
(b) attending the general meeting by proxy, with or without voting instructions – see further information in item 2 on page 3 in the notice to the AGM (“the right to attend the general meeting by proxy”).
Webcast: it will be possible to follow the annual general meeting via live streamed webcast, which also will include the possibility of submitting questions in writing, but not voting. In order to write questions to the AGM during the meeting, you need to identify yourself by name and the number of shares you represent. The web address for the webcast is:
A link is also available on the company’s website, www.norskeskog.com. The printed annual report and the sustainability report for 2019 can also be obtained by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board of Norske Skog ASA has approved the final agenda for the company’s annual general meeting:
- Opening of the general meeting, approval of notice and agenda
- Election of a person to chair the general meeting and a person to cosign the minutes
- Approval of the financial statements and the board of director’s report for the financial year 2019 for Norske Skog ASA and the group, including distribution of dividends
- The board of directors’ statement on salary and other remuneration of executives
- The board of directors’ statement on corporate governance in accordance with section 3-3b of the Norwegian Accounting Act
- Election of members of the nomination committee and remuneration to governing bodies
- Approval of the auditor’s remuneration
- Proposal of board authorisation to acquire own shares
- Proposal of board authorisation for share capital increases
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Communications and Public Affairs
For further information:
Norske Skog media:
Vice President Corporate Communication and Public Affairs
Mob: +47 917 63 117
Norske Skog Investor Relations:
Investor Relations Manager
Mob: +47 906 12 919